Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What this site is about...

To start off, I love cars. I like talking about cars, and have started to like writing reviews about them as well. The unfortunate business is that I do not belong to a major publication, so my car reviews will not be on the latest models and concept cars. The reviews will be on literally whatever I can get my hands on through car rentals and friends. Also since I do not belong to a major publication... yes you are reading the musings of an amateur. Remember though that as with any form of review professional or amateur, they're just personal opinions in the end, and these are mine.

The good news is that if you happen to be looking at used cars and want a review, you're in luck. The question is, should you even bother reading my reviews? That's really up to you! I do not have access to a track like the major car magazines do, so my reviews will be based upon what a car is like to live with, rather than pure performance. Since I am having to pay, rather than being paid to do these reviews, I can promise you that I will be giving my absolute honest feelings in the reviews.

The format in which I am writing is not meant to be a very formal or essay like. I want these reviews to sound like something your friend would tell you about the car. I also try to aim my writing to be more entertaining rather than encyclopedic. Hopefully you will like my writing style.

If for some reason you would like to pay me to do a review (it would be my dream job) please drop me a line.

No comments: